CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wow ~ Thats a big picture. oh well i'm finally getting tired so i'm not changing it. Can i tell you that the training "ways" at IRS suck? Ugh I'm so ready for training to be over! Two and a half more weeks! I don't know if i'm gonna make it! Money, think of the money... Stupid money. How am I going to potty train weston? I'm so frustrated with it I'm giving up. He doesn't have the slightest interest in it at all. I set up little prize bags for him and he just says "I get a prize if I go potty" Oh Kay...... So go already!!!

2 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

Rochelle! I hope you dont mind me checking out your blog. I saw on your facebook account that you had one and decided to drop in. Your boys are so CUTE! It looks like they keep you busy. What have you been up to lately? You work at the IRS right? I actually worked there a couple of years ago as a tax examiner. I hope you are doing good, keep in touch.

Mary Korth Johnson

Angie said...

Cute pics schmoopsie!!! I miss you since you left me in POA. Blah! You suck! I love you little girl.